Building log

01-Nov-2011
Some work
Catégorie: Assembly

Today I finally installed the wing root fairings with the seal upright.
I also compensated the wet commpass, I'll have to do it precisely later.
I checked the wiring and connexions of the right magnétometer, everything seems correct but I'm still unable to calibrate it. I'll check with GRT.
I then started the engine and checked the right fuel tank, the magnetos, the loading of the EFIS battery, and the P-mag internal alternator.
After engine cut-off, I noticed some oil on the left side of the firewall. I found a lower spark plug that was not torqued correctly.
I initially wanted to taxy the aircraft but will do it next time.
Tomorrow, the plane will get it's final inspection.


Working time on this subpart
Today :  3h (Total : 105h)

Lectures (1878)
Précédent | Suivant
Page optimisée pour l'impression Envoyer ce blog à un ami